Pages

Search This Blog

Monetize your domain names

When I think of a good domain, and type "something dot com" in the browser address bar, then a page comes up which is full of related searches, sponsored links, or popular categories, or a sentence such as "This domain may be for sale", many of those pages are similar. I may click a link if I am interested or just leave it, but I never know the domain owner has already made money from my clicks till Google announced Adsense will allow publishers monetize their domains.

Adsense allows publishers to earn revenue through ads placed on undeveloped domains. With AdSense for domains, users can find relevant information rather than see empty pages or "page not found" errors. Adsense currently present ads, links, and search results on the pages, and may add other useful information in the future.

This is a good new for all. It seems to change my view forever, and I won't think it's wasting money to buy domain name any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
 

Blog Archive