Pages

Search This Blog

The Google Maps API

When I tried to create a new post here in Blogger and I got the error message:
The Google Maps API server rejected your request. the "sensor" parameter specified in the request must be set to either "true" or "false".
I searched the internet, there are reports that this kind of error happened when people was trying to use Google maps in browser.
I don't remember I use any Google maps in my blog.

And in this post, people reported the same problem, and other issues:
when I go into the blog post, and attempt to set the locate for the post, using the Google Map API, it says:

"Couldn't find location, please try another query"

This same issue happens independent on browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox and IE.
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
 

Blog Archive