Pages

Search This Blog

Google blog search or website search?

Google default search is website search, you also have blogs, groups, books search, etc., I wonder if Google search returns result separately, either from website or blogs.

People normally won't bother specifying blogs search if he/she gets good results from website search. At least, I have been doing so.

What does this mean to bloggers. Only recently did I realize that I couldn't get my blogspot posts showed up on the first page of Google default search results. When people specifies blogs search, my posts have chance to show up on the first page.

Will this affect your traffic? Do I need to think about moving my blogger blog to a website?

How about Wordpress? Many people ask that which one is better, Joomla or Wordpress? Joomla is designed for a website, but Wordpress is primarily for blog. Does the choice of a content management system itself has already determined your site SEO result?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
 

Blog Archive