Pages

Search This Blog

Adsense New Interface

I have been playing with Google Adsense New Interface for several days, sometimes I have to switch back to the old familiar interface, and I notice that in the Earnings Estimates panel the earning number has several minutes delay than the actual earnings, if you click the Performance Summary, and choose today's performance report, the earning number may be larger.

The Alert panel, it's quite amusing that Google Engineer who writes the report program must be a young dad or mum who has young children, see what message it displays:

"No alerts found. You can go play outside!"

I will say, no! It's very dangerous outside, I prefer staying inside with the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...
 

Blog Archive